Content Writer At CybaHub
About the company
CybaHub is a web development company that specializes in the development of bespoke websites for any industry. We are skilled in creating highly functional and feature-packed websites with incredible user experiences that are guaranteed to mesmerize website visitors. The company’s portfolio includes business websites, e-commerce websites, news/blogging sites, data collection/survey websites, food delivery websites, etc. We are on a mission to help both startups and established companies take their business globally through the design and development of industry-standard websites and apps.
About the role
This is a full-time role that will require the successful candidate to work in an office environment from Monday to Friday for six hours each day. The job involves performing routine administrative duties like providing support to other employees and office visitors by handling a variety of tasks in order to ensure that all interactions between the company and others are positive and productive.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience and qualifications
- Should be able to professionally articulate and express ideas, and receive and exchange information in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- A minimum in Diploma, HND or first degree or its equivalent in business administration or other relevant areas.
- Ability to write activity reports and present them.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
Application and selection process
- Interested and qualified persons should fill out the form below to begin the application process.
- Upload the latest copy of your CV in pdf format.
- The application deadline is 17th February 2023.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted latest by 10th March 2023.
Please note that CybaHub does not require payment of money at any stage of the application process. Report all suspected fraud cases to [email protected].