Content Writer At CybaHub
About the company
CybaHub is a web development company specialising in developing bespoke websites for any industry. We are skilled in creating highly functional and feature-packed websites with incredible user experiences that are guaranteed to mesmerize website visitors. The company’s portfolio includes business websites, e-commerce websites, news/blogging sites, data collection/survey websites, food delivery websites, etc. We are on a mission to help both startups and established companies take their business globally through the design and development of industry-standard websites and apps.
About the role
The Content Writer will join our media and marketing department. Your primary role will be to enrich our websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy. The routine for an average week will include working remotely (from home) and from the office depending on the need. You will be required to work for six hours a day during the weekdays only.
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics.
- Generate ideas for new content composition.
- Write engaging content and ensure that it adheres to SEO standards.
- Proofread articles before publication.
- Create content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
- Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers on a regular basis.
- Oversee our website, promote our blog and pitch articles to third-party platforms effectively.
- Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or a related field.
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English for a B2B as well as B2C audience.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Confident and reliable individual.
Application and selection process
- Interested and qualified persons should fill out the form below to begin the application process.
- Upload the latest copy of your CV in pdf format.
- The application deadline is 22nd May 2023.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted latest by 9th June 2023.
Don’t meet all the minimum requirements?
We understand that not every candidate will meet all the outlined requirements. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role. We’d love to hear from you if you think you can bring value to this role.
Please note that CybaHub does not require payment of money at any stage of the application process. Report all suspicious cases to [email protected]